Skip to main content
- A security officer is necessary if there are over three hundred (300) attendees, two officers if over six hundred (600) attendees, and three officers if over nine hundred (900) attendees. The security fee is charged beginning thirty minutes prior to the scheduled event and ending when the event is cleaned-up, the building locked, with a minimum of thirty minutes after the scheduled event. This is paid directly to the officer at the time of the scheduled event.
- The fire safety code must be paramount for all functions and the contracting organization or person must follow this code which includes strictly enforcing the number the facility is approved to accommodate.
- Absolutely no alcoholic beverages will be allowed on college property.
- Firearms are not allowed on college property.
- No animals are allowed on college property. (i.e. pet shows), with the exception of service animals.
- There is to be no smoking inside the buildings; including restrooms, foyers, stairwells, and elevators.