Skip to main content
- To officially reserve the facility, a “Request for Facility Use” form (Appendix KK) must be completed and returned along with the deposit. All other fees, excluding the attendant and security fees, are due within one week (five working days) of the scheduled event.
- Auditoriums, gymnasiums, civic rooms, club rooms, conference rooms, quads, fields and parking lots must each be rented separately.
- Notice of cancellation is required seventy-two (72) hours in advance in order to receive a refund.
- There will be no functions on the College campuses during holidays.
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King and Robert E. Lee Birthday o Easter Weekend
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday)
- Christmas Week
- Bevill State Community College reserves the right to reschedule an outside function, when an unforeseen need arises for the College to use its own facilities.
- The facilities coordinators and Director of Student Services, with the consent of the Dean of Students, reserve the right to refuse facilities for future events to groups that have abused the College facilities.